Tuesday, October 4, 2011

School Night Sleep-over...Success?!?!?

It's a FULL HOUSE at the Coombs House Just successfully put NINE kiddos to bed on a school night. That's NINE sets of teeth brushed AND flossed (I was tempted...), NINE stories (instead of chapter books we read nine pictures books tonight), NINE songs, NINE snuggles, NINE prayers and NINE kisses...although I do feel quite the sense of accomplishment I actually feel quite blessed. I got NINE silly foamy toothpaste smiles, NINE snuggles as I read a favorite book, NINE sweet prayers to listen to, NINE perfect kisses. I guess I should do this more often.

Here's the oldest Bahr girlies...Kennedy & Emma...Kennedy actually isn't here tonight, she had a baseball game. Miaja and Emma had Faith in God, a activity night for LDS girls 8-12 yrs.
These are quite the buddies. Ashton, Ayden, Easton and Thomas. I love these guys played so hard today that they went out pretty quick!

Miaja and Emma are pretty much BFF and they are adorable. They even got the same teacher this year at school which is so fun for them. Thank heavens for great friends!

No comments: