Friday, September 23, 2011

Fathers and Sons


So I had to quickly post some of my favorite pictures from the spring, (yes I did say spring...I know that I am behind).
Jaron just left for a month in Austin and we all miss him already. I was looking through some pictures and found these from the fathers and sons activities....

Jaron and the boys in heaven campin' out Texas style!!!
Silly faces, (Chase loves his "smolder" as he calls it:))

When most of the daddy's went home in the morning our daddy stayed with another dad and took the boys canoeing. They had such a great time...I love that Jaron is always up for doing fun things with our kids!

I love this picture because I can tell that Thomas is planning something in his head that will most likely get him into trouble:)

Jaron and the boys had sooo much fun! No one could believe that he willingly took ALL three of our boys PLUS our dog Belle! I can believe it though...although Jaron has to work a lot he always makes time for his family and we love him for that!

P.S. Miaja and I had a FABULOUS girls night-out! We went out to eat and got pedicures PLUS we watched Princess Diaries and ate ice-cream (Miaja's favorite)! It was a great weekend for all!

Miaja eating her fav breakfast...Berry Berry Crepes!!!


Lovely picture I know but I actually LOVE it because it is exactly what I want to look back and remember about Miaja and I...we have a lot of fun and we have no problem being super silly!


I love how silly Miaja is...sometimes I have to reign her in a bit but she is hilarious! She loves to laugh and makes others feel happy! She certainly made our night!

No comments: