Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Miaja!!

My first favorite moment with Miaja.
Just up the street from our first house in Maine. Miaja loved walking along the beach.


Miaja and Chase in New York. These two are still great buddies. Chase really looks up to his bog sister.


In our backyard here in Texas...just a few days after Thomas was born. She loved being a big sister three times over...and to three little brothers....theres gotta be some kind of award for that:)

I love this picture of Jaron and Miaja. We were on our way out of this park and I asked Jaron to stop so I could take a picture of him and Miaja. It had started to rain and Jaron had to be to the hospital in less than a half of an hour. I'm so glad we got this picture because it is so beautiful!


Can't believe that she's 9....Jaron reminded me this morning that she is now halfway to eighteen. That wasn't nice.
As we sat around the dinner table tonight talking about Miaja and where she was born and where she has lived I felt such a huge sense of love for my little girl come over me. She has been there all along the way reminding Jaron and I of whats most important as Jaron has gotten busy with medical school and residency and I with being a mommy of four. She loves to help, give endless hugs and "entertain":) She loves to wait for the boys to fall asleep and then she sneaks down with me so we can have "girl time"...when daddy is working nights.
There is no doubt in my mind what Heavenly Father was thinking when He sent Miaja to our home. She is a strength, a blessing and a whole bunch of fun! We love you Miaja.
Happy Birthday!

No comments: